|Title ||Business Development Manager - Road Construction/Marking Equipment|
| Job Term ||Permanent|
| Location ||Manchester|
|Salary ||£35k-£40k basic plus £60k uncapped OTE|
|Details || The Company|
Our client has for many successful years sold Road Construction/Marking Equipment and Services and as such are now in the process of recruiting a further Business Development Manager to sell in to the North West area.
The purpose and remit of the Business Development Manager role includes:
* Selling their Road Construction/Marking equipment and services into the Public sector to Roads and Transport departments.
* Although this is primarily a new business role you will be allocated some existing accounts/clients.
* Develop a pipeline to ensure sales targets are met.
* Generate appointments with key decision makers, understand client requirements, negotiate and close sales.
The Business Development Manager skills and experience required for this role:-
* Must have a proven track record in sales within the same or similar arena.
* Comfortable presenting to groups of people and attending exhibitions.
* Confident personality and able to communicate and present at all levels with the ability to negotiate and close sales.
* Computer literate, organised, able to prioritise and deliver results.
In return, the Business Development Manager will receive an excellent remuneration package including £35k - £40k basic salary plus £60k uncapped OTE, car allowance, 25 days holiday, company pension scheme and additionally the company offers excellent career progression opportunities.
If you are interested in this position please email your CV.
Visit our website now at www.atr-solutions.com to view similar positions.
sales sales sales sales sales sales sales sales sales sales sales sales sales sales
|Package||Car allow,pension,25dayshol,OTE-uncapped |
|Contact||Fraser Kennedy |
|Tel||0844 8000 625 |