|Title ||Operations Director|
| Job Term ||Permanent|
| Location ||London|
|Salary ||£75k - £90k salary plus 25% bonus|
|Details || Operations Director for a rapidly expanding Total Facilities Management company to be based in London or the Home Counties with a £75k - £90k salary plus 25% bonus, car allowance, 25 days holiday, healthcare and company pension scheme and excellent career progression opportunities.|
Our client is a rapidly expanding Total Facilities Management company providing a range of Building Services Maintenance Solutions including Hard and Soft services and have a number of prestigious contracts in both the government and commercial blue chip sector and they are currently recruiting for a Operations Director to based in London or the surrounding Home Counties.
The remit of the Operations Director role includes:-
* Provide leadership and management to a team including a group of Contract/Facilities Managers, ensuring financial and operational commitments are met and exceeded, and additional business is developed within the contracts base
* Ensure that opportunities are identified by the Contract/Facilities Managers for the strategic development of the contracts in order to deliver increased turnover and profitability, add additional services and projects and ensure that contracts are re-won on re-tender
* Ensure that Facilities Managers are meeting their KPI's across the contracts e.g. ensuring optimum staffing structure operates across contracts, reduction of WIP, debt, and costs, while ensuring contract growth
The Operations Director skills and experience required for this role:-
* Experienced managing a team of Facilities Managers or Contract Managers who have responsibility for managing large contracts
* Relevant experience in business management particularly in the provision of services, commercially astute, experience in FM is essential
* Ambitious, confident and able to demonstrate a career with continuous personal development
* Analytical, vision, innovative and constantly looking for ways to improve the business, while being an excellent motivator of staff and team player
* Excellent communication and presentation skills, committed to customer service, accessible to customers and has a high level of personal integrity
* Articulate, Computer literate, organised, able to prioritise and deliver
* Capable of developing strategies to win against the competition
* Identify and deliver added value services
In return, the Operations Director will receive an excellent remuneration package including £75k - £90k salary plus 25% bonus, car allowance, 25 days holiday, healthcare and company pension scheme and additionally the company offers excellent career progression opportunities.
If you are interested in this position please email your CV.
Visit our website now at www.atr-solutions.com to view similar positions.
Job Ref No:- SC11081002
|Package||Car allow,h/care,pension,25dayshol |
|Contact||Sheila Carswell |
|Tel||0844 8000 625 |