|Title ||General Manager|
| Job Term ||Permanent|
| Location ||Edinburgh|
|Salary ||£30k basic salary plus bonus|
|Details || The Company |
Our client is an expanding Storage organisation they provide self storage services to both business's and private clients. Due to expansion our client is looking to develop a new division in their business for Document Storage servicing central Scotland - M8 Corridiorand as a result is now currently recruiting for a General Manager to run this new part of their business with a remit to operationally run the business and to grow sales.
The remit of the General Manager role:-
* Set up and Manage the full operation of this new business division taking financial responsibility for the business
* Development of new business in the territory for Document Storage services to the commercial marketplace
* Identifying opportunities in the territory with both new customers and existing customers - taking the opportunity from initial contact to negotiating and closing the sale
* Provide quotations and full pricing for clients ensuring profit margins are maintained
* Build a sales pipeline of opportunities that will ensure that the sales target will be met for the year
The General Manager skills and experience required:-
* Must have operational experience and be confident in their ability to help create this new division
* Proven track record in both the management and sales of Document Storage services into the commercial marketplace
* Experience delivering and selling Document Storage solutions in central belt of Scotland
* Ability to price quotations as well as to sell the benefits of our clients solutions
* Able to identify potential business opportunities, set up appointments at a senior level and develop the opportunities with both new and existing customers
* Capable individual with enthusiasm and the will to win
* Excellent communication skills, engaging personality and have the ability to communicate confidently at all levels to build excellent business relationships
* Financially astute, computer literate, organised, able to prioritise and deliver results
In return, the General Manager will receive an excellent remuneration package including £30k basic salary plus bonus/commission, car/car allowance and excellent benefits. Additionally there is an excellent opportunity to move into a senior management position within the business and if successful to have an equity stake in the business based on performance objectives being achieved.
If you are interested in this position please email your CV.
Visit our website now at www.atr-solutions.com to view similar positions.
|Package||car/car allowance, excellent benefits |
|Contact||Sheila Carswell |
|Tel||0844 8000 625 |