|Title ||Managing Director|
| Job Term ||Permanent|
| Location ||Reading|
|Salary ||£75k - £85k basic plus attractive bonus|
|Details || The Company |
Our client is a well established, respected and expanding Total Facilities Management provider who offer a comprehensive range of facilities management services for a wide range of markets and work on both term contracts and individual projects, covering new build, utilities installation, refurbishment, maintenance and decoration. They are currently recruiting for a Managing Director in the Thames Valley area.
The purpose and remit of the Managing Directors role:-
* Report directly to the Group Chairman
* Developing new business nationally with a remit to build the company strategically and increase turnover
* Identifying opportunities and taking the opportunity from initial contact to negotiating and closing the sale
* Ensuring that contact is made at a senior level with key decision makers and that our client is added to the tender list for such contracts
* Build a sales pipeline of new business opportunities that will ensure the future growth of the company
The Managing Director experience and qualifications:-
* Proven track record in the FM arena with a strong bias towards M&E, with exceptional man management and team building skills
* Commercially astute with ability to identify potential business opportunities, and ideally has contacts with end user clients
* An excellent "All Rounder" with the ability to bring in new business
* Capable Director with the will to win, who is tenacious especially when dealing with longer sales cycles
* Confident personality and able to communicate and present solutions at board level with the ability to negotiate and close sales
* Computer literate, organised, able to prioritise and deliver results
In return, the Managing Director will receive an excellent remuneration package including a £75k - £85k basic plus an attractive bonus package, car or car allowance, 25 days holiday, healthcare, pension and additionally as our client is committed to their employees they offer excellent and genuine career progression opportunities.
If you are interested in this position please email your CV.
Visit our website now at www.atr-solutions.com to view similar positions.
Job Ref No:- GM200974
|Package||car/allow, h/care, pension |
|Contact||Graham Mills |
|Tel||0844 8000 625 |