|Title ||Group Reporting Manager|
| Job Term ||Permanent|
| Location ||London|
|Salary ||£70k salary .|
|Details || Group Reporting Manager for a prestigious multi faceted US based global business to be based in or around West London with a £70k salary, excellent benefits including, healthcare, pension, bonus and excellent and genuine career progression opportunities.|
Our client is a prestigious multi faceted US based global business with locations in the UK Ireland, USA, Canada, New Zealand and Australia. A market leader in their field the business has an impressive client base spanning blue chip corporate business, SME's and a body of individual Students. Due to expansion they are looking to recruit a Group Reporting Manager based in or around West London.
The remit of the Group Reporting Manager role:-
* Full responsibility for the group consolidation and reporting activity globally
* Report directly to the group financial controller
* Include statutory accounts, and liaising with the auditors at year end
The Group Reporting Manager experience and qualifications:-
* ACA Qualified with 3-5 years post qualification experience within a large corporate/global environment
* Proactive with first class interpersonal skills
* Ambitious, well organised and able to prioritise
* Strong IT skills in particular in the use of Excel they must pay close attention to detail
* Experienced within a training delivery organisation would be advantageous but not essential
In return, the Group Reporting Manager will receive an excellent remuneration package including a £70k salary with excellent benefits including, healthcare, pension, bonus and additionally as our client is committed to their employees they offer excellent and genuine career progression opportunities.
If you are interested in this position please email your CV.
Visit our website now at www.atr-solutions.com to view similar positions.
Job Ref No:- TE200996
|Package||healthcare and pension |
|Contact||Tanya Evans |
|Tel||0844 8000 625 |