|Title ||Area General Manager|
| Job Term ||Permanent|
| Location ||Luton|
|Salary ||£60k - £75k salary plus 20% bonus|
|Details || The Company|
Our client is a rapidly expanding Building Maintenance Services Company providing a range of Building Services Maintenance Solutions including Hard services and have a number of prestigious contracts in both the government, retail and commercial blue chip sector and they are currently recruiting for a Area General Manager to be based ideally in Bedfordshire or Cambridgeshire as the main contracts you would be responsible for are in Cambridge, Ilford and Leicester.
The remit of the Area General Manager role:-
* Provide leadership and management to a team inc a group of Contract Managers, ensuring financial and operational commitments are met and exceeded, and that additional business is developed within the contracts base (circa £7 million)
* Ensure opportunities are identified by the Contract Managers for the strategic development of the contracts in order to deliver increased turnover and profitability, add additional services and projects and ensure contracts are re-won on re-tender
* Ensure that Contract Managers are meeting their KPI's across the contracts to ensure optimum staffing structure operates across contracts, reduction of WIP, debt, and costs, while ensuring contract growth
The Area General Manager skills and experience required:-
* Experienced managing a team of Contract Managers who have responsibility for managing both Multi-site and large static contracts
* Relevant experience in business management particularly in the provision of services, commercially astute, experience in FM is essential
* Ambitious, confident and able to demonstrate a career with continuous personal development
* Analytical, vision, innovative and constantly looking for ways to improve the business, while being an excellent motivator of staff and team player
* Excellent communication and presentation skills
* Committed to customer service, accessible to customers and has a high level of personal integrity
* Computer literate, organised, able to prioritise and deliver
* Developing strategies to win against the competition
* Identify and deliver added value services
* Articulate the "Value Proposition" of our client's service to prospects and customers at Board Level
* Flexible and take ownership of the business they will be running
In return, the Area General Manager will receive an excellent remuneration package inc £60k - £75k salary plus 20% bonus, car allowance, 25 days holiday, healthcare, company pension scheme and additionally the company offers excellent career progression opportunities.
If you are interested in this position please email your CV.
Visit our website now at www.atr-solutions.com to view similar positions.
Job Ref No:- SC16071001A
|Package||Car allow,h/care,pension |
|Contact||Sheila Carswell |
|Tel||0844 8000 625 |