|Title ||Area Manager|
| Job Term ||Permanent|
| Location ||Edinburgh|
|Salary ||£65k - £75k salary plus 15% bonus of salary|
|Details || The Company|
Our client is a Global Managed Services company, providing Total Facilities Management Services to multi-national organisations incorporating both Hard and Soft Services. They are recruiting for an Area Manager to focus on the delivery of Hard Services to a number of Clients in Scotland (Central Belt area).
The remit of Area Manager role:-
* Accountable day-to-day to the General Manager
* Provide leadership and management to a team of Contract Managers
* Ensure financial and operational commitments are met and exceeded
* Additional business is developed within the Contracts Base (focus is on Hard Services delivery team)
* Ensure opportunities are identified by the Contract Managers for the strategic development of contracts in order to deliver increased turnover and profitability
* Add additional services and projects and ensure that contracts are re-won on re-tender
* Ensure Contract Managers are meeting their KPI's across the contracts e.g. ensuring optimum staffing structure operates across contracts, reduction of WIP, debt, costs and contract growth
The Area Manager skills and experience required:-
* Experience managing large contracts with P&L responsibility and managing team of Contract Managers
* Relevant industry experience in the M&E and Hard services arena and will have worked for a third party maintenance provider
* Ambitious, confident and able to demonstrate a career with continuous personal development
* Analytical, have vision, be innovative and constantly looking for ways to improve the business, while being an excellent motivator of staff and a team player
* Excellent communication and presentation skills, who is committed to customer service, accessible to customers, and has a high level of personal integrity
* Computer literate, organised, prioritise and deliver within high pressure business critical environments
* Capable of developing strategies to win against the competition, as well as identifying and delivering added value
* Able to articulate the "Value Proposition" of our client's service to prospects and customers at board level and take ownership of the business they will be running
In return, the Area Manager will receive an excellent remuneration package inc generous £65k - £75k salary plus 15% bonus of salary, car allowance, company pension scheme, healthcare and additionally due to expansion our client offers excellent career progression opportunities.
If you are interested in this position please email your CV.
Visit our website now at www.atr-solutions.com to view similar positions.
Job Ref No:- SC03070801A
|Package||Car allow,h/care,pension,job pros |
|Contact||Sheila Carswell |
|Tel||0844 8000 625 |