|Title ||Head of Projects|
| Job Term ||Permanent|
| Location ||London|
|Salary ||£65k-£75k salary plus 20% uncapped bonus|
|Details || Head of Projects for a global company operating in Building Maintenance Services to be based in London or the Home Counties with a £65k - £75k salary plus 20% uncapped bonus, 25 days holiday, car allowance, benefits including healthcare and pension and due to major expansion over the next three years offering outstanding career progression opportunities.|
Our client is a global company operating in the Building Maintenance Service industry who trade on a reputation of consistently delivering excellence with an unrivalled client retention rate. Their customers operate in diverse markets including Financial, Retail, Media and Health Services and Government Bodies and due to further expansion our client is recruiting for a Head of Projects based in London or the Home Counties.
The Head of Projects remit:-
* Manage and aggressively develop the Projects Business within the London area as the majority of maintenance customers also have a requirement for additional works including refurbishment and fit-out projects and value engineering projects aimed at reducing infrastructure running costs
* Provide leadership to and development of a team Project Managers
* Establish strategy and best practice
* Develop and maintain excellent relationships with current and potential clients
* Ensure the Projects business complies with Health, Safety & Quality regulations and policies and where possible exceed industry standards
* Develop the Projects Business within the Business, abiltity to create and sell ROI (Return on Investment) cases is a must
* Ensure that Project Managers are delivering projects on time and within budget and that they are meeting project milestones and objectives
Skills and experience required for this Head of Projects role:
* Solid understanding of the Projects Business ideally with experience in the corporate sector and a strong understanding of delivering projects into critical environments
* Highly Developed Negotiation Skills
* Team Management & Development Skills
* Results orientated
* Commercial Acumen
* Strong networking skills
* In depth market knowledge
* HND Qualified (or equivalent)
* Significant experience in Hard Services, Engineering and M&E Projects delivery
* Proven track record of delivering multiple projects on time and within budget
In return, the Head of Projects will receive an excellent remuneration package including £65k - £75k salary plus 20% uncapped bonus, 25 days holiday, car allowance and benefits including healthcare and pension. In addition the company is committed to major expansion over the next three years offering outstanding career progression opportunities.
If you are interested in this position please email your CV.
Visit our website now to view similar positions.
Job Ref No:- SC200855A
|Package||Car allow,h/care,pension |
|Contact||Sheila Carswell |
|Tel||0844 8000 625 |