|Title ||Business Development Manager - Trailer Manufacturer|
| Job Term ||Permanent|
| Location ||London|
|Salary ||£35k - £45k basic plus £55k - £70k OTE|
|Details || The Company|
Our client is a well respected and expanding Trailer Manufacturer, due to expansion they are currently recruiting for a Business Development Manager (new business) to sell their products and solutions in the South of England - London and M4 Corridor.
The purpose and remit of the Business Development Manager's role:-
* Selling Temperature Controlled Trailers to food service companies, food manufacturers and food retailers
* Identifying opportunities, taking the opportunity from initial contact to negotiating and closing the sale
* Ensuring that contact is made at a senior level with key decision makers
* Ensuring that our client is added to the tender list for such contracts
* Build a sales pipeline of new business opportunities that will ensure that the sales target will be met for the year
The Business Development Manager's experience and qualifications:-
* Proven track record in selling temperature controlled vehicles
* Commercially astute with ability to identify potential business opportunities
* Ideally have contacts with food service companies, food manufacturers and food retailers
* Ability to develop opportunities and close sales
* Capable Business Development Manager with the will to win, who is tenacious especially when dealing with longer sales cycles
* Confident personality and able to communicate and present solutions at senior level with the ability to negotiate and close sales
* Computer literate, organised, able to prioritise and deliver results
In return, the Business Development Manager will receive an excellent remuneration package including a £35k - £45k basic with an uncapped commission plan with OTE circa £55k - £70k, car or car allowance, 25 days holiday, healthcare, pension and in addition there are excellent career progression opportunities that you would expect from a company who is growing in size.
If you are interested in this position please email your CV.
Visit our website now at www.atr-solutions.com to view similar positions.
|Package||car/allow, ex benefits |
|Contact||Sheila Carswell |
|Tel||0844 8000 625 |