|Title ||Channel Manager|
| Job Term ||Permanent|
| Location ||London|
|Salary ||£65k - £70k salary plus attractive bonus|
|Details || Channel Manager for a global heavy weight supplying IT Outsourced Business Processes Services to be based in London or the Home Counties with a £65k - £70k salary plus attractive bonus and benefits and as our client is a global sized organisation there are genuinely excellent career progression opportunities to further you career with them.|
Our client is a global heavy weight supplying IT Outsourced Business Processes Services for leading global organizations. They provide a full-spectrum of consulting, technology and business process outsourcing, product and engineering solutions, across verticals i. e: banking and financial services, insurance and healthcare, life sciences, manufacturing, retail, distribution and logistics, media, entertainment, leisure and travel, communication, energy and utilities, federal government and independent software vendors. Due to expansion our client is currently recruiting for a Channel Manager based in London or the Home Counties.
The purpose and remit of the Channel Manager role:-
* Alliance management and Business development through strategic alliance
* Support sales for closure of large deals
* Manage initiatives including sales enablement, relationship building, joint solutions, and support to sales
* Plan and execute joint go-to-market strategy through alliance
* Evaluate partner portfolio, program/market trends to provide analysis and recommendations
* Lead initiatives for demand generation and sales, including aligning all functions such as marketing, sales, engineering, product groups, services, etc
* Jump-starting the advisory sales channel for the client by bringing in a set of pre-existing advisor relationships and a solid understanding of the nature of the advisory landscape and transactions
* Internal education on what it takes to increase speed and efficacy in advisor-led deal solicitation and participation and get that buy-in
* The goal is to secure inclusion / participation opportunities for the client in relevant deals
* Bring in experience in deal structuring
The Channel Manager experience and qualifications:-
* Must have over 6 years experience in alliance and advisory sector
* Extensive contacts and experience at senior level
* Proven skill at new multimillion services / offshoring / outsourcing deals
* Extensive and current experience of services /offshoring including dealing with operations in India
* Entrepreneurial spirit and the desire to excel
* Degree level candidate
In return, the Channel Manager will receive an excellent package inc. a salary of £65k - £70k plus attractive bonus and benefits and as our client is a global sized organisation there are genuinely excellent career progression opportunities to further you career with them.
If this role is of interest please email your CV.
Visit our website now at www.atr-solutions.com to view similar positions.
|Package||bonus and benefits |
|Contact||Frank Hamilton |
|Tel||0844 8000 625 |