|Title ||Sales Manager - Chemical Solutions|
| Job Term ||Permanent|
| Location ||Aberdeen|
|Salary ||£50k - £60k basic £100k - £120k OTE uncapped|
|Details || The Company|
Our client is a highly respected and established global company selling Chemical Solutions in the Oil and Gas Sectors. They are currently looking for a Sales Manager to manage a sales team to grow new and existing business. This role is based in Aberdeen - Scotland but the role will have some European travel.
The purpose and remit of the Sales Manager role:-
* Motivate and manage a sales team
* Responsible for growth in new and existing business
* Build strategies to retain, manage and grow existing business
* Build strategies to identify and grow new business
* Manage the sales team through long sales cycles and work across multi-functional teams to enhance customer solutions
* Ensuring contact is made at senior level with key decision makers
* Build a sales pipeline of new business opportunities to ensure the sales target will be met
The Sales Manager experience and qualifications:-
* Must have a formal scientific background, ideally with a Chemistry or Chemical Engineering or Process Engineering or Petroleum or a related scientific degree
* Minimum of 5 years experience selling into the Oil and Gas sector ideally with some offshore experience
* Experience of leading and motivating a team of sales professionals with a proven track record in hitting targets
* Commercially astute with ability to identify potential business opportunities and ideally has contacts within this sector
* Customer ambassador with an ear to the ground and excellent strategic skills in developing and delivering new solutions to meet evolving customer needs
* Tenacious with the will to win especially when dealing with longer sales cycles
* Experienced in bid and tender proposals
* Confident personality and able to communicate and present at board level with the ability to negotiate and close sales
* Computer literate, organised and able to prioritise and deliver results
In return, the Sales Manager will receive an excellent remuneration package including a £50k - £60k basic with a commission scheme to double salary ie OTE £100k - £120k. The role comes with a car on a flexible car policy and a full flexible benefits scheme that allows you to choose how you spend your benefits. Our client has a fantastic training and development programme to enhance and structure a career path specifically for you.
If you are interested in this position please email your CV.
Visit our website now at www.atr-solutions.com to view similar positions.
Job Ref No:- SJ2001155
|Package||car/allow and benefits |
|Contact||Sarah Jenkins |
|Tel||0844 8000 625 |