|Title ||Chief Financial Officer|
| Job Term ||Permanent|
| Location ||St. Albans|
|Salary ||£90k - £110k salary circa plus benefits|
|Details || The Company|
Our client is a CCG in the Healthcare Sector (Clinical Commissioning Group) made up of a consortium of GPs delivering healthcare solutions. The organisation is now looking for a Chief Financial Officer who is both commercially minded and has NHS experience to support the board and management team in the day to day running of the organisation. The ideal candidate will be based in or around the Hertfordshire area.
The remit for the Chief Financial Officer role:-
* Act as full member of the CCG Governing Body contributing to its objectives
* Advise the Governing Body on areas of financial governance
* Provide professional and expert financial advice to support delivery of CCG
* Developing and maintaining an excellent partnership relationships
* Help management team achieve Wave 2 Authorisation
The Chief Financial Officer experience and qualifications:-
* Must have led effective Acute and Primary Care commissioning reform in the NHS
* Professionally qualified CCAB or CIMA
* Track record of managing financial strategy, plans and forecasting at board level to deliver recurrent financial balance in practice
* Demonstrate high-level financial stewardship
* High calibre leadership and influencing skills
* Demonstrates both professional and personal credibility
In return the Chief Financial Officer will receive a salary circa £90k - £110k depending on experience and excellent benefits.
If you are interested in this position please email us your CV.
Visit our website now at www.atr-solutions.com to view similar positions.
Job Ref No:- TM120905
|Package||Excellent benefits |
|Contact||Tanya Evans |
|Tel||0844 8000 625 |