|Title ||Projects Director|
| Job Term ||Permanent|
| Location ||London|
|Salary ||£85k - £100k salary plus a 20% uncapped bonus|
|Details || Programme Manager for a multi-national company providing Fit-out and Refurbishment Services company to be based in London or the Home Counties with a £85k - £100k salary plus 20% uncapped bonus, 25 days holiday, car allowance, benefits and due our client commitment to major expansion offering the right individual the opportunity to significantly progress their career.|
Our client is a multi-national company providing Fit-out and Refurbishment Services to the Corporate, Retail, FM and Datacentre arena. Due to further expansion our client is recruiting for a Projects Director based in London or Home Counties.
The purpose and remit of the Projects Director role:-
* Sell and deliver fit-out and refurbishment projects to the existing customer base
* Manage and aggressively develop new Fit-out and refurbishment Projects Business within the London area
* Build and develop a team of Project Managers
* Deal with sub-contractors to ensure smooth delivery of projects
* Develop and maintain excellent relationships with current and potential clients
* Ensure the Projects business complies with Health, Safety & Quality regulations and policies and where possible exceed industry standards
* Ensure Project Managers are delivering projects on time, within budget and meeting project milestones and objectives
Skills and experience required for this Projects Director role:-
* Solid understanding of the Fit-out and Refurbishment Market, ideally with experience in the corporate sector and strong understanding of delivering projects into corporate environments
*Experience in the Datacentre or Retail marketplace would also be advantageous but not essential
* Highly developed sales and negotiation skills, and a proven track record of personally winning projects and driving a fit-out and refurbishment projects business.
* Team management and development skills, additionally must have ability to communicate with Global Account Managers in the business and work as part of the UK business delivery team
* Results orientated
* Commercial Acumen
* Strong networking skills, and ideally a network of key decision makers you can utilise to win business
* In depth market knowledge
* Over 5 years experience in Fit-out and Refurbishment projects with values in excess of £3 million
* Proven track record of delivering multiple projects on time and within budget
In return, the Projects Director will receive an excellent remuneration package including £85k - £100k salary plus 20% uncapped bonus, 25 days holiday, car allowance and a bouquet of benefits. In addition our client is committed to major expansion offering the right individual the opportunity to significantly progress their career.
If you are interested in this position please email your CV.
Job Ref No:- SC201278
|Package||Car allow, excellent benefits |
|Contact||Sheila Carswell |
|Tel||0844 8000 625 |