|Title ||Technical Director - Geotechnical / Energy|
| Job Term ||Permanent|
| Location ||London|
|Salary ||£85k to £100k salary .|
|Details || The Company|
Our client is one of the UK's leading geotechnical consultancies. They offer a comprehensive service in ground technology. They see a bright future as they adapt and strengthen their technical expertise in growth areas, such as Energy, Mass Transit and Major Infrastructure. Our client has an impressive current portfolio of prestigious geotechnical projects in the UK and internationally. They need to increase their resources to meet the growing demand from clients, especially in the energy sector, which includes offshore and onshore oil and gas, renewable energy (wind, current and hydro-power), low carbon engineering and nuclear power. As a result our client is looking to grow their team and is looking for a Geotechnical / Energy Technical Director based in the UK with drive and enthusiasm.
The purpose and remit of the Technical Director - Geotechnical / Energy role:-
* Our client is seeking an experienced Director to lead key geotechnical work in the energy sector
* Direct and lead the ground engineering on some of their most challenging projects
* Our client has offices throughout the UK and depending on the particular skill set and experience of the Geotechnical Technical Director they will consider locating the role in one of several UK offices
* Utilising their capability in the renewable, oil and gas and nuclear sectors to build on the existing portfolio of their rapidly expanding team
The Technical Director - Geotechnical / Energy experience and qualifications:-
* Technical director level geotechnical engineer with a proven technical and project management track record
* Excellent technical skills are required relevant to work in the energy sector
* Able to demonstrate good commercial skills that will help our client develop and expand their energy geotechnical
* Experience of geotechnical work in the energy sector is strongly desirable for this Technical Director - Geotechnical role but not essential if key transferrable skills can be demonstrated
* Strong academic background with a relevant degree (ideally MSc or equivalent)
* Chartered status
* Proven experience of acting at director practitioner level in a fast-moving engineering consultancy environment
* Excellent interpersonal and technical skills and the ability to develop and lead geotechnical design teams
* Excellent communication skills and confidence to liaise with clients
* Good commercial track record in negotiating and running successful jobs
* Excellent report writing skills with the ability to self-check and produce accurate work
* Flair for innovation
* Willingness to travel on short assignments both within the UK and overseas
* Candidates would require a driving licence
In return the Technical Director - Geotechnical / Energy will receive an excellent package including a salary of between £85k to £100k (flexible for the right person), additional benefits include:- 25 days paid annual leave plus 8 bank holidays plus the ability to sell 5 or buy up to 15 days additional leave, contributory pension scheme - match and double employee contributions, life assurance scheme, Private medical insurance discount, Personal accident cover, Share incentive plan, Professional fees paid, income protection, employee well-being programme 24 hour free advice on financial, legal and family care specialists and also access to personal health, fitness and nutrition consultants, gym and health club discounts, plus a range of discounted rates on holidays and UK attractions and experiences and childcare vouchers. Our client also offers genuine opportunities for career progression.
If you are interested in this position please email us your CV.
Visit our website now at www.atr-solutions.com to view similar positions.
Job Ref No:- SD201306A
|Package||excellent benefits |
|Contact||Stephen Dawe |
|Tel||0844 8000 625 |