|Title ||Technical Director - Gas Storage|
| Job Term ||Permanent|
| Location ||London|
|Salary ||£80k - £100k salary .|
|Details || The Company|
Our client is one of the UK's leading geotechnical consultancies that offer a comprehensive service in ground technology. Due to growing demands our client requires a Gas Storage Technical Director based in the UK for their energy sector projects, which includes, renewable energy, wind and hydro-power, low carbon engineering, nuclear power and offshore and onshore oil and gas.
The purpose and remit of the Technical Director - Gas Storage role:-
* Lead some of their key ground engineering work in the energy sector
* Grow business in the ground engineering capability in underground gas storage, carbon capture and storage sectors
* Responsible for providing technical input to projects
* Developing business in geomechanics, geology and geophysics
* Our client has offices throughout the UK and depending on the particular skill set and experience they will consider locating the role in one of several UK offices
The Technical Director - Gas Storage experience and qualifications required:-
* Degree level gas storage practitioner with a proven technical and project management track record
* Excellent technical skills relevant to work in the energy sector
* Strong academic background with a relevant degree (ideally MSc or equivalent)
* Chartered status
* Demonstrate good commercial skills
* Proven track record of technical work and project delivery in ground engineering
* Proven experience of acting as a recognised leader in salt cavern gas storage and an established position in this market
* Excellent interpersonal and technical skills and the ability to develop and lead design teams
* Excellent communication skills and confidence to liaise with clients
* Good commercial track record in negotiating and running successful jobs
* Excellent report writing skills with the ability to self-check and produce accurate work
* Flair for innovation
* Willingness to travel on short assignments both within the UK and overseas
* Driving licence required
In return the Technical Director - Gas Storage will receive an excellent package including a salary of between £80k - £100k (flexible for the right person), benefits (25 days paid annual leave plus 8 bank holidays plus the ability to sell 5 or buy up to 15 days additional leave, contributory pension scheme - match and double employee contributions, life assurance scheme, private medical insurance discount, personal accident cover, share incentive plan, professional fees paid, income protection, employee well-being programme 24 hour free advice on financial, legal and family care specialists and access to personal health, fitness and nutrition consultants, gym and health club discounts, plus a range of discounted rates on holidays and UK attractions / experiences and Childcare vouchers). Our client also offers genuine opportunities for career progression.
If you are interested in this position please email us your CV.
Visit our website now at www.atr-solutions.com to view similar positions.
|Package||career ops, ex benefits |
|Tel||0844 8000 625 |