|Title ||Business Development Manager - Security & Tracking|
| Job Term ||Permanent|
| Location ||London|
|Salary ||£40k basic salary with a £100k OTE|
|Details || The Company|
Our client is a well respected and fast growing supplier of Security and Tracking products to the public and private sectors throughout the UK. They have over 40 years' experience in the library security market and are looking to expand their presence significantly over the next few years and as a result are currently recruiting for a Business Development Manager to sell their product range covering Norfolk, Suffolk, Essex, Kent, London, Hertfordshire and Cambridgeshire area.
The purpose and remit of the Business Development Manager role:-
* Selling a portfolio of exciting security based products to the UK library market
* Account managing an established base of customers together with developing new business across the UK
* Identifying opportunities in the territory, taking the opportunity from initial contact to negotiating and closing the sale
* Building a sales pipeline of new business opportunities that will ensure that the sales target will be met for the year
The Business Development Manager experience and qualifications will include:-
* Must have a proven track record in selling to the UK library market
* Experience selling RFID, Electromagnetic Security, People Counters, Intelligent Furniture and Radio Frequency Security
* Commercially astute with ability to identify potential business opportunities with end user clients
* Capable, with the will to win and who is tenacious with the ability to negotiate and close sales
* Organised, able to prioritise and deliver results
* Computer literate
In return, the Business Development Manager will receive an excellent remuneration package including a £40k basic salary with a £100k OTE plus excellent benefits. As our client is committed to their employees, they offer excellent and genuine career progression opportunities.
If you are interested in this position please email your CV.
Visit our website now at www.atr-solutions.com to view similar positions.
|Package||excellent benefits |
|Contact||John Grady |
|Tel||0844 8000 625 |