|Title ||Business Development Manager - Marine Diesel & Injector Provider|
| Job Term ||Permanent|
| Location ||Chelmsford|
|Salary ||£35k - £45k basic with a £70k OTE|
|Details || The Company|
Our client is a well respected and expanding Marine Diesel and Injector provider who is currently recruiting for a Business Development Manager (new business) based in Essex or the surrounding areas to sell Marine Engine solutions, parts and services.
The purpose and remit of the Business Development Manager role:-
* Selling marine engines and parts with average deal sizes of between £50k and £100k developing new business in the Essex and the surrounding area selling to end user organisations
* Identifying opportunities in the territory, taking the opportunity from initial contact to negotiating and closing the sale
* Ensuring that contact is made at a senior level with key decision makers and that our client is added to the tender list for such contracts
* Build a sales pipeline of new business opportunities that will ensure that the sales target will be met for the year
The Business Development Manager experience and qualifications:-
* Must have a proven track record in marine diesel engines preferable engineering back ground
* Commercially astute with ability to identify potential business opportunities, and ideally has contacts with end user clients
* Capable Business Development Manager with the will to win, who is tenacious especially when dealing with longer sales cycles
* Confident personality and able to communicate and present solutions at board level with the ability to negotiate and close sales
* Organised, able to prioritise and deliver results
* Computer literate
In return, the Business Development Manager will receive an excellent remuneration package including a £35k - £45k basic with a £70k OTE plus car or car allowance, 25 days holiday, healthcare, pension and additionally as our client is committed to their employees they offer excellent and genuine career progression opportunities.
If you are interested in this position please email your CV.
Visit our website now at www.atr-solutions.com to view similar positions.
|Package||Excellent benefits |
|Contact||Paul Howe |
|Tel||0844 8000 625 |