|Title ||Business Development Manager - Laboratory Equipment & Consumables|
| Job Term ||Permanent|
| Location ||Norwich|
|Salary ||Circa £50k salary plus OTE|
|Details || The Company|
Our client is a dynamic, fast growing Laboratory Equipment and Consumables supply company serving scientists in the education, medical, industrial and research sectors and has a strong vision and mission underpinned by excellent values. Our client is currently recruiting for a Business Development Manager currently selling these or similar products and services with a proven track record and is based in or around the Norfolk area.
The purpose and remit of the Business Development Manager role:-
* Arranging new business appointments and presentations to prospective clients.
* Meeting agreed sales targets by identifying new business opportunities and utilising existing contacts.
* Predominantly a new business position but you will also receive a number of quality leads.
* Once established you will also be given existing accounts to look after.
The Business Development Manager Experience and qualifications required:-
* Sufficient experience with a proven track record selling these or similar products and services.
* Honest hard working and a team player who would need to fit into an environment of nice people.
* Career driven individual who is looking to earn a significant income by taking advantage of an excellent commission structure.
The Business Development Manager will receive a basic salary of circa £50k (depending on experience) and truly excellent achievable rates of commission (OTE) as their top Sales people are currently earning circa of £100k. Benefits include a company car, fuel card and 20 days statuary holiday. A laptop and mobile phone are also provided. Our client is committed to growth and as a result there are excellent career progression opportunities.
If you are interested in this position please email us your CV.
Visit our website now at www.atr-solutions.com to view similar positions.
|Package||ex benefits, career ops |
|Contact||Paul Howe |
|Tel||0844 8000 625 |