|Title ||Database Co-ordinator - Medical Communications|
| Job Term ||Permanent|
| Location ||Manchester|
|Salary ||excellent package .|
|Details || The Company|
Our client is a global Medical Communications company providing services to the Biotech, Pharmaceutical and Healthcare industries. Our client provides employees with an excellent working environment, within a truly supportive team. Due to continued expansion they are looking to recruit a Database Co-ordinator based in or around the Macclesfield area.
The purpose and remit of the Database Co-ordinator role:-
* Maintain and manage key customer databases used to track, manage and record the review process for developing medical publications
* Sending review correspondence and reminders to authors and client reviewers
* Responding to client queries related to the database
* Proactively maintain databases across 2 client companies, to consistently high quality
* Accurately adhering to detailed processes
The Database Co-ordinator experience and qualifications:-
* Ability to gain strong understanding of rationale behind fields within databases and through this proactively maintain data within the databases
* Thorough and excellent attention to detail
* Ability to multitask and prioritise tasks
* Previous experience in data administration is an advantage
* Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
* Willingness to perform a variety of tasks, including simple day-to-day tasks
In return the Database Co-ordinator will receive an excellent package including pension, healthcare, 25 days holiday and further excellent benefits to be discussed at time of interview. Our client also offers excellent career progression opportunities that you would come to expect from a global organisation who look after their employees.
If you are interested in this position please email us your CV.
Visit our website now at www.atr-solutions.com to see similar jobs.
|Package||excellent benefits |
|Contact||Sheila Carswell |
|Tel||0844 8000 625 |