|Title ||Business Development Manager - Telecommunication Equipment|
| Job Term ||Permanent|
| Location ||Nottingham|
|Salary ||£40k - £45k basic salary £90k uncapped OTE|
|Details || The Company|
Our client is a global organisation and financially stable Telecommunication Equipment provider. Due to a new product line launch they are now looking to recruit a Business Development Manager to sell in to the Midlands area.
The purpose and remit of the Business Development Manager role includes:
* Selling their Telecommunication equipment into the Public and Commercial sector.
* Although this is primarily a new business role you will be allocated some existing accounts/clients.
* Develop a pipeline to ensure sales targets are met.
* Generate appointments with key decision makers, understand client requirements, negotiate and close sales.
The Business Development Manager skills and experience required for this role:-
* Must have a proven track record in sales within the same or similar arena.
* Comfortable presenting to groups of people and attending exhibitions.
* Confident personality and able to communicate and present at all levels with the ability to negotiate and close sales.
* Computer literate, organised, able to prioritise and deliver results.
In return, the Business Development Manager will receive an excellent remuneration package including £40k - £45k basic salary plus £90k uncapped OTE, car allowance, 25 days holiday, company pension scheme and additionally the company offers excellent career progression opportunities.
If you are interested in this position please email your CV.
Visit our website now at www.atr-solutions.com to view similar positions.
sales sales sales sales sales sales sales sales sales sales sales sales sales sales
|Package||Car allow,pension,25dayshol,OTE-uncapped |
|Contact||Patricia Casidy |
|Tel||0844 8000 625 |