|Title ||Business Development Manager - Storage and Freight Forwarding Services|
| Job Term ||Permanent|
| Location ||Nottingham|
|Salary ||£30k - £35k basic salary £60k uncapped OTE|
|Details || The Company|
Our client operates internationally selling Storage and Freight Forwarding Services. Resulting in further increased services they are now looking to recruit a Business Development Manager to sell throughout their Midlands region.
The purpose and remit of the Business Development Manager role includes:
* Selling their Storage and Freight Forwarding services into the Public and Commercial sector.
* Although this is primarily a new business role you will be allocated some existing accounts/clients.
* Develop a pipeline to ensure sales targets are met.
* Generate appointments with key decision makers, understand client requirements, negotiate and close sales.
The Business Development Manager skills and experience required for this role:-
* Must have a proven track record in sales within the same or similar arena.
* Must have ability to generate appointments, no fear of telephone cold calling.
* Confident personality and able to communicate and present at all levels with the ability to negotiate and close sales.
* Computer literate, organised, able to prioritise and deliver results.
In return, the Business Development Manager will receive an excellent remuneration package including £30k - £35k basic salary plus £60k uncapped OTE, car allowance, 25 days holiday, company pension scheme and additionally the company offers excellent career progression opportunities.
If you are interested in this position please email your CV.
Visit our website now at www.atr-solutions.com to view similar positions.
sales sales sales sales sales sales sales sales sales sales sales sales sales sales
|Package||Car allow,pension,25dayshol,OTE-uncapped |
|Contact||Andrew Pembrook |
|Tel||0844 8000 625 |