|Title ||Business Development Manager - Telephone Call Centre Systems and Services|
| Job Term ||Permanent|
| Location ||Nottingham|
|Salary ||£50k - £55k basic salary £110k uncapped OTE|
|Details || The Company|
Our client is a well established financially secure and respected Telephone Call Centre Systems and Services organisation, who are currently in the market for a further Business Development Manager to add in to their sales team to sell their systems and services throughout the Midlands region.
The purpose and remit of the Business Development Manager role includes:
* Selling their Telephone Call Centre systems and services into the Public and Commercial sector.
* Although this is primarily a new business role you will be allocated some existing accounts/clients.
* Develop a pipeline to ensure sales targets are met.
* Generate appointments with key decision makers, understand client requirements, negotiate and close sales.
The Business Development Manager skills and experience required for this role:-
* Must have a proven track record in sales within the same or similar arena.
* Comfortable presenting to groups of people and attending exhibitions.
* Confident personality and able to communicate and present at all levels with the ability to negotiate and close sales.
* Computer literate, organised, able to prioritise and deliver results.
In return, the Business Development Manager will receive an excellent remuneration package including £50k - £55k basic salary plus £110k uncapped OTE, car allowance, 25 days holiday, company pension scheme and additionally the company offers excellent career progression opportunities.
If you are interested in this position please email your CV.
Visit our website now at www.atr-solutions.com to view similar positions.
sales sales sales sales sales sales sales sales sales sales sales sales sales sales
|Package||Car allow,pension,25dayshol,OTE-uncapped |
|Contact||Victoria Foster |
|Tel||0844 8000 625 |