|Title ||Business Development Manager - Structured Cabling Systems|
| Job Term ||Permanent|
| Location ||Bristol|
|Salary ||£35k salary with a £50k OTE|
|Details || The Company|
Our client is a market leader in the design, supply, implementation and maintenance of Structured Cabling Systems working across a diverse range of sectors e.g. Education, Health, Government and Commercial. Due to further growth our client is recruiting for a Business Development Manager who will ideally be based between Bristol and Reading.
The purpose and remit of the Business Development Manager role:-
* Successfully sell their structured cabling offerings to both Mechanical and Electrical - M&E Contractors and establish sales direct with end user customers including with councils and the police etc.
* Develop and maintain excellent lasting relationships with potential customers.
* Build business opportunities within their territory and ensuring that targets are met successfully, target for the first year £500k- £600k.
The Business Development Manager skills and qualifications:-
* Proven track record in sales and building a territory from 100% new business
* Must possess highly developed sales and negotiation skills as will be working on a 100% new business territory
* Solid understanding of business management role and building a territory
* Experience of working within the structured cabling industry would be beneficial
* Someone with contacts within the councils and police in those locations would be advantageous
* Must be based between Bristol and Reading
In return the Business Development Manager will receive a basic salary of £35k with a £50k OTE, car allowance of £400 pm and excellent benefits that you would come to expect from a market leader within their chosen industry. As our client is committed to growth there are also excellent career progression opportunities.
If you are interested in this position please email us your CV.
Visit our website now at www.atr-solutions.com to view similar positions.
|Package||excellent benefits |
|Contact||Holly Dennis |
|Tel||0844 8000 625 |