|Title ||Interim Managing Director|
| Job Term ||Contract|
| Location ||Leeds|
|Salary ||£100k salary and benefits|
|Details || The Company|
Our client is one of the world's leading international Wool Sourcers and Suppliers. They are currently recruiting for an Interim Managing Director based in the Yorkshire or Humberside area to help manage their business. Our client purchase greasy wool, sourced wool, wool tops, noils, cashmere, alpaca, silk and sunrise wool and sells it on to carpet and rug manufacturers, bedding and blanket manufacturers, home furnishings manufacturers, apparel non-wovens and the building trade.
The purpose and remit of the Interim Managing Director role:-
* Manage our client's experienced traders and sourcing teams
* Understand the operations of the suppliers, to find out how they grow wool and what makes their product really special to make sure only the best wool products are sold on to our client's customers
* Forge strong relationships with our client's customers
* Ensure our client remain in line with the fashions, styles and trends which affect supply and wool types to stay ahead of the curve
* Continuing the trend of being able to seek out the right wool at the right price, 365 days a year
The Interim Managing Director experience and qualifications:-
* Experienced Interim Managing Director who can lead and develop our existing team of experts
* Senior management experience within the international wool trade
* Knowledge and significant experience of sourcing, processing and trading of natural fibres
* Proven track record of successfully managing teams within an international organisation in the wool industry is essential
In return the Interim Managing Director will receive an £100k salary and benefits. This is an excellent chance to join a world's leading international Wool Sourcers and Suppliers company.
If you are interested in this position please email your CV.
Visit our website now to view similar positions.
|Package||Excellent benefits |
|Contact||Ian Vaughan |
|Tel||0844 8000 625 |