|Title ||Business Development Manager - Advice & Funding Solutions|
| Job Term ||Permanent|
| Location ||Birmingham|
|Salary ||£38k basic salary £76k uncapped OTE|
|Details || The Company |
Our clients is an award winning organisation who has expanded 100% year on year proving innovative advice and funding solutions to local authorities, registered social landlords, homeowners and businesses. Due to further success they are looking for another Business Development Manager to sell their excellent services from the Midlands to the South.
The purpose and remit of the Business Development Manager role includes:-
* Reporting to the UK Sales Manger
* Development of the existing sales opportunities within markets such as local authorities, registered social landlords, homeowners and businesses
* Develop and manage established accounts
* Ensure contact is made at a senior level with key decision makers and confidently communicate and present solutions
* Build a sales pipeline of business opportunities that will ensure that the sales target will be exceeded for the year
The Business Development Manager skills and experience required:-
* Proven track record in selling into local authorities, registered social landlords, homeowners and businesses
* Ability to identify and convert potential business opportunities
* Manage sales Pipeline reporting to UK Sales Manager with accurate forecasts for the business
* Confident and able to communicate and present solutions at Board Level with the ability to negotiate and close sales
* Able to prioritise and deliver results
* Computer literate and organised
* Based in the South or the Midlands
In return, the Business Development Manager will receive an excellent package including £38k salary plus an uncapped £76k OTE. Our client also offers excellent career progression opportunities.
If you are interested in this position please email us your CV.
Visit our website now at www.atr-solutions.com to view similar positions.
|Package||excellent career prospects |
|Contact||Fraser Hammond |
|Tel||0844 8000 625 |