|Title ||Field Engineer|
| Job Term ||Permanent|
| Location ||Reading|
|Salary ||£22k salary £28k inc.over time|
|Details || The Company|
Our client is a leading supplier of components to the conveyor industry and they are currently recruiting a Field Engineer to install, maintain and repair their range across South Wales and Southern England.
The purpose and remit of the Field Engineer role:-
* Installation, maintenance and repair of the companies range of products at customer's sites
* Working to a pre organised weekly diary, both individually and part of a team as the project requires
* Home based and visiting end users throughout South Wales and Southern England, requiring daily travel and working away as required
The Field Engineers experience and qualifications:-
* Must have experience with conveyor belt systems within the heavy/bulky loads (black belt) environment)
* Well organised and capable of working unsupervised
* Preferable educated to ONC/HNC level but a time served engineer with practical experience and hands on ability would be considered
* Located in the South Wales, Avon, Gloucestershire, Wiltshire area and willing to both travel and work away as required
In return, the Field Engineer will receive an excellent package inc. a circa £22K basic, (circa £28K with overtime) company vehicle, laptop, fax, phone, pension, healthcare and excellent training and career opportunities.
If you are interested in this position please email your CV.
Visit our website now at www.atr-solutions.com to view similar positions.
|Contact||Julian Herbert |
|Tel||0844 8000 625 |