|Title ||Refrigeration Engineer|
| Job Term ||Permanent|
| Location ||Chelmsford|
|Salary ||£24k - £34K salary .|
|Details || The Company|
Our client is an established Air Conditioning and Chillers company with over 20 years of experience and expertise in all commercial and industrial air conditioning and process cooling applications. They offer Installation and PPM for all HVAC requirements and due to expansion our client is looking for an experienced Air Conditioning Refrigeration Engineer based in the Hertfordshire, Cambridgeshire, Essex, Suffolk, Norfolk area, to work in commercial and industrial building services environment.
The purpose and remit of the Refrigeration Engineer role:-
* Installation / service of commercial and industrial chillers and VRV's etc
* Planned and Reactive Maintenance of commercial and industrial chillers and VRV's
* Analysis, monitoring and fault investigation
* Undertake technical performance reviews and compliance with specification and general principles of good refrigeration practice
* Assisting internal departments with technical support
The Refrigeration Engineer skills and experience required:-
* Minimum requirement of 5 years previous experience of Installation and Service
* Confident on all manner of A/C planned and reactive maintenance
* Knowledge of VAV, VRV, VRF, DX Splits Chillers required
* Ideally experienced in commercial refrigeration systems (Trane, York and Carrier Chillers etc)
* Able to work on own initiative and as part of a team
In return, the Refrigeration Engineer will receive an excellent remuneration package including £24k - £34K salary depending upon experience and qualifications. Plus company vehicle and excellent benefits. This role has come about due to company expansion our client offers excellent and genuine career progression opportunities.
If you are interested in this position please email your CV.
Visit our website now at www.atr-solutions.com to view similar positions.
|Package||vehicle, benefits |
|Contact||Stephen Dawe |
|Tel||0844 8000 625 |