|Title ||Project Manager|
| Job Term ||Permanent|
| Location ||Leicester|
|Salary ||£40k - £45k salary plus 20% bonus|
|Details || The Company |
Our client is a rapidly expanding Managed Services company; they have successfully grown their business by 40% in the last four years. They provide a range of Building Services Maintenance Solutions and have a number of prestigious contracts in both the government and commercial blue chip sector due to futher success our client is recruiting for a Project Manager based in the Midlands.
The purpose and remit of the Project Manager role includes:-
* Delivery of a number of fit out and refurbishment projects - mainly into office blocks in the corporate and government arena
* Working on Projects from inception to completion (taking client enquiry/suggestion, specifying and designing solution, producing pricing and proposal, liaising with client and taking order for project and ensuring delivery of project via employees and subcontractors)
* Ensure that project objectives are achieved and delivered on time and within budget
* Accountable day-to-day to the client, Line management responsibility for a project team and indirectly for sub-contractors plus financial responsibility for the delivery of the Project
The Project Manager experience and qualifications will include:-
* Project Management experienced at a senior level and have delivered projects in excess of £1 million pounds
* Ideally over 3 years experience in a Project Management role in the construction, fabric and refurbishment and fit-out arena
* Experience with OJU tenders is advantageous as the ability to win projects business and then deliver the projects
* Good communication, man management skills and a proven ability to deliver projects on time and within budget
* Team player, as they will work closely with the companies Contract Managers
* Commercially aware, reliable and IT literate with skills covering MS Project, Word and Excel
In return, the Project Manager will receive an excellent remuneration package including £40k-£45k salary plus 20% bonus, car allowance of £5k, company pension, 25 days holiday and due to expansion the company offers genuine and excellent career progression opportunities.
If you are interested in this position please email your CV.
Visit our website now at www.atr-solutions.com to view similar positions.
|Package||Car allow,25dayshol,benefits,career ops |
|Contact||Sheila Carswell |
|Tel||0844 8000 625 |