|Title ||Contract Manager|
| Job Term ||Permanent|
| Location ||Sheffield|
|Salary ||£45k salary plus 20% bonus|
|Details || The Company |
Our client is a rapidly expanding Managed Services company, who have successfully grown their business by 40% in the last four years. They provide a range of Building Services Maintenance Solutions which incorporate Fire, Security, HVAC and M&E services and have a number of prestigious contracts in both the government and commercial blue chip sector. They are looking for a Contract Manager based in Yorkshire to run two sites one in York the other in London so the candidate must be prepared to travel to London regularly.
The remit of the Contract Manager role includes:
* Provide leadership, management, and development of a defined group of contracts ensuring financial and operational commitments are achieved.
* Ensure that opportunities for the strategic development of the contract are exploited, to deliver increased turnover and profitability, ensure additional services and projects are added, and contracts are re-won on re-tender.
* Ensure optimum staffing structure operate across contracts, balancing cost reduction with the delivery of service excellence. Ensure structures support peaks and troughs in workload, and disaster recovery.
* Development of contract financial plans for revenue and profit delivery, reduction of WIP, debt, cost reduction and contract growth.
* Ensure that both the clients and the companies Health and Safety policy and process is effectively implemented across both the company and subcontractor activities and regularly reviewed.
* Accountable day-to-day to the relevant client, Line management responsibility for a contract team and indirectly for sub-contractors plus financial responsibility for the delivery of Plan commitments for the contract.
The Contract Manager skills and experience required for this role:-
* Managerial experience at Contract Manager or Senior Supervisor level within a technical or and or Hard Services arena.
* Educated ideally to HND level, and able to demonstrate a career with continuous personal development
* Up to date technical knowledge of ACOP's, fire and environmental control measures, building control requirements and the Health and Safety at work act.
* Ideally but not essential delivery of wider facilities management services.
* Practical experience in recruitment and line management.
* Analytical, vision, excellent communicator, committed to customer service and possess a high level of personal integrity.
* Computer literate, organised, able to prioritise and deliver an excellent servce.
* Team player.
In return, this Contract Manager will receive an excellent remuneration package including £45k salary plus 20% bonus, car allowance, 25 days holiday, pension and excellent career progression opportunities.
If you are interested in this position please email your CV.
Visit our website now at www.atr-solutions.com to view similar positions.
|Package||Car allow,pension,25dayshol,career pros |
|Contact||Sheila Carswell |
|Tel||0844 8000 625 |