|Title ||Technical Manager|
| Job Term ||Permanent|
| Location ||Birmingham|
|Salary ||£45k - £50k salary 20% bonus uncapped|
|Details || The Company |
Our client is a rapidly expanding Managed Services company that provides a range of Building Services Maintenance Solutions which incorporate Fire, Security, HVAC and M&E services and have a number of prestigious contracts in both the government and commercial blue chip sector. They are currently recruiting for a Technical Manager based in West Midlands.
The purpose of the Technical Manager role:-
* Manage and develop a Supervisor and team of engineers to carry out Planned Preventative and Reactive Maintenance
* Provide leadership and ensure contractual commitments are met and exceeded
* Act as a "number two" to the Account Manager
* Ensure all works comply with Health and Safety legislation
* Regularly conduct team meetings to impart knowledge and instill best practice
* Ensure Customer Service ethos is applied throughout the team
* Ensure opportunities for the strategic development of the contract are exploited, to deliver increased turnover and profitability
* Ensure structures support peaks and troughs in workload
* Provision of leadership and guidance, advice, and coaching where required to deliver best practice selection, training, assessment and recognition/reward
* Delivering effective business communication through advice, review, leadership
* Supporting the sales process through solutions development, participation in presentations / meetings, and support to mobilisation as required on new contracts
* Provide a learning environment, appropriate training and development planning
The Technical Manager skills and experience:-
* Managerial experience at Contract Manager or Senior Supervisor level within a technical or and or Hard Services arena
* Educated ideally to HND level and able to demonstrate a career with continuous personal development
* Up to date technical knowledge of ACOP's, fire and environmental control measures, building control requirements and Health and Safety at work act
* Practical experience in recruitment and line management
* Analytical, visionary, excellent communicator, committed to customer service and possess a high level of personal integrity
* Computer literate, organised, able to prioritise and deliver within business critical environments
In return, this Technical Manager will receive an excellent remuneration package including £45k - £50k salary plus 20% bonus on top of salary, car allowance £4,800 per annum and benefits include healthcare, pension scheme and 25 days annual leave. In addition the company is committed to major expansion of this division over the next four years offering genuine outstanding career progression opportunities.
If you are interested in this position please email your CV.
Visit our website now at www.atr-solutions.com to view similar positions.
Job Ref No:- SC10091002A
|Package||Car allow,h/care,pension,25dayshol |
|Contact||Sheila Carswell |
|Tel||0844 8000 625 |