|Title ||Business Development Manager - Business Intelligence and Information Management|
| Job Term ||Permanent|
| Location ||Birmingham|
|Salary ||£50k - £65k salary with £100k OTE|
|Details || The Company|
Our client is a well-established and successful Business Intelligence and Information Management specialist offering end-to-end solutions for their clients. Our client is in the process of expansion and as a result they are currently recruiting for a Business Development Manager based in either Birmingham, Worcestershire Warwickshire, Northamptonshire, Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire, Gloucestershire or Oxfordshire.
The purpose and remit of the Business Development Manager role:-
* Predominately new business hunter with responsibility for some existing accounts
* Maximize the sales within your designated market sectors
* Build, create and develop new and existing business opportunities
* Where appropriate participate in seminars, trade shows and marketing opportunity
* Keep up to date with all new application software / competition offerings
* Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts if required
The Business Development Manager skills and qualifications:-
* 3 years minimum proven software sales experience
* Ideally experienced in Business Intelligence or Information Management software
* Ability to create and deliver presentations at all levels within an organization
* Ability to prioritize opportunities and tasks
* Good communication, writing and customer service skills
* Good negotiating skills
* High level of computer literacy
* Valid driving licence
* Degree level candidate
In return, this Business Development Manager will receive an excellent remuneration package including a £50k - £65k basic salary plus £100k OTE (uncapped) and benefits, As our client is expanding rapidly there are excellent career opportunities.
If you are interested in this position please email your CV.
Visit our website now at www.atr-solutions.com to view similar positions.
|Package||benefits, career ops |
|Contact||Sheila Carswell |
|Tel||0844 8000 625 |