|Title ||Interim Management Accountant|
| Job Term ||Contract|
| Location ||Birmingham|
|Salary ||£18 - £25 per hour depending on experience|
|Details || The Company|
Our client is an exciting high profile blue chip organisation with sites across the country. Due to a major restructure within the business there is a requirement for a proactive and dynamic Management Accountant to be based in their Birmingham office to work as part of a high performing team who support the functional business units. This is a temporary position for a 6 month contract.
The remit and responsibilities of the Management Accountant role:-
* Support a designated business unit within a centralised team
* Financial support to the controller and senior management on business planning, annual budgeting and 5 year strategic plans
* Preparation of monthly management accounts including variance analysis / commentary
* Monthly forecasting
* Flexibility to travel to other sites in the North West and South East
* Establish and maintain best practice for the finance function with particular focus on effective business and financial procedures and processes
The Management Accountants experience and qualifications:-
* ACA / ACCA / ACMA qualified
* Experience within a large corporate / global environment
* Strong management accounting and analytical skills
* Experience of working with non finance colleagues
* Experience of developing and implementing new initiatives and processes
* Commercial awareness with a willingness to get involved in non-financial issues
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills enabling the building of effective working relationships both within and outside the finance organisation
* Ambitious, well organised and able to prioritise
* Energetic with the drive to make a difference
* Flexibility to travel to other sites of the business
In return, the Management Accountant will receive £18 - £25 per hour depending on experience.
If you are interested in this position please email your CV.
Visit our website now at www.atr-solutions.com to view similar positions.
|Contact||Tanya Evans |
|Tel||0844 8000 625 |