|Title ||Sales Engineer - Engineered Automation Projects & High Precision Production|
| Job Term ||Permanent|
| Location ||Birmingham|
|Salary ||£35k TO £45k basic salary .|
|Details || The Company|
Our client is "World Class" in Engineered Automation Projects and High Precision Production to a variety of sectors. They are currently seeking an experienced all-round Sales Engineer (Business Development Engineer) who can penetrate new markets and successfully account manages existing customers. This is a Nation-wide role and the candidate can live anywhere in the UK.
The remit of the Sales Engineer includes:-
* Selling automation projects for high volume or high precision production to a variety of appropriate sectors.
* Manage the sales process from start to finish that will include responsibility for tenders and quotations.
* Develop customer relations using sound account management practices.
* Assist in the development of detailed analysis to refine and focus EE sales strategy.
* Working to divisional KPIs to create a business pipeline that will continually lead to future orders.
* Working to divisional KPIs create a business pipeline that will continually lead to future orders.
The Sales Engineer experience and qualifications:-
* Experience of strategic / solution sales and sound account management.
* Commercially aware with a proven track record in selling capital equipment or have experience in solution selling in general.
* Possess professional presentation and communication skills.
* Knowledge of FMCG, medical, energy, aerospace, and OEM sectors would be useful.
In return, this Sales Engineer will receive an excellent remuneration package including £35k TO £45k basic salary, company car, pension and 25 days holiday with excellent career prospects that you would expect of a company this size. This is an excellent opportunity for a Business Development Engineer to further their career with a "World Class" state of the art organisation.
If you are interested in this position please email your CV.
Visit our website now at www.atr-solutions.com to view similar positions.
|Package||excellent benefits, career ops |
|Contact||John Dickinson |
|Tel||0844 8000 625 |