|Title ||Business Development Manager - Data Management Solutions|
| Job Term ||Permanent|
| Location ||Nottingham|
|Salary ||£60k basic salary plus 20% OTE|
|Details || The Company|
Our client is a leading global organisation providing Data Management supply chain solutions internationally and across multiple sectors. The organisation operates across the following sectors including Retail, Healthcare, Food service and Trade sales. Due to expansion they are looking to recruit a strategic Business Development Manager to focus on the Food Service / Grocery Sector ideally based in the East Midlands area.
The purpose and remit of the Business Development Manager (Food service industry) role:-
* Work jointly with Marketing and the Engagement team develop and manage "go to market" strategies to increase my clients offerings (e.g. Must be able to build external relations (lobbying), influencers, strategic accounts, online, partners globally)
* Develop the Food Services "Network", plan, with other teams, develop and deliver value proposition into strategic Food services accounts solution/services
* Lead the account management relationship strategies, to major industry analysts and directly with those stakeholders that drive the industries
* Create, manage and maintain a pipeline of funding that supports the "go to market" strategy
* Work with Professional Services to develop and manage the opportunity pipeline including pre-sales, proposal management and through to project delivery
* Work with Solution marketing, to identify, validate and develop new solutions for my client
The Business Development Manager (Food service industry) skills required for this role:-
* Solution / consultative selling approach
* Proven track record of developing complex sales increasing market share
* Executive level contacts and established relationships within the Foodservice industry
* Major account management and key relationship building at a senior level
* Experience of data management, data services and data quality
* Results orientated, self starting and proven record of overachievement
* Highly motivated and innovative individual
* Comfortable dealing with technical and contractual issues
* Good oral, written and face-to-face communications skills
In return Business Development Manager (Food Services industry) will receive a basic salary of circa £60k basic with a 20% OTE plus full range of company flexible benefits and our client offers genuine career prospects.
If you are interested in this position please email us your CV.
Visit our website now at www.atr-solutions.com to view similar positions.
|Package||excellent benefits |
|Contact||Frank Hamilton |
|Tel||0844 8000 625 |