|Title ||Business Development Manager - Printed Circuit Boards|
| Job Term ||Permanent|
| Location ||Birmingham|
|Salary ||£35k - £60k basic plus £70k -£90k OTE|
|Details || The Company|
Our client is a well respected and expanding Printed Circuit Boards (PCB) Manufacturer who is currently recruiting for a Business Development Manager (new business) based in the Midlands to sell Printed Circuit Boards and PCB Services across England.
The purpose and remit of the Business Development Manager role:-
* Selling PCB Services by developing new business across England selling to end user organisations in the manufacturing arena
* Identifying opportunities in the territory, taking the opportunity from initial contact to negotiating and closing the sale
* Ensuring that contact is made at a senior level with key decision makers and that our client is added to the tender list for such contracts
* Build a sales pipeline of new business opportunities that will ensure that the sales target will be met for the year
The Business Development Manager experience and qualifications will include:-
* Proven track record selling Printed Circuit Boards and PCB Services
* Commercially astute with ability to identify potential business opportunities, and ideally has contacts with end user clients
* Ability to develop opportunities and close sales
* Capable Business Development Manager with the will to win, who is tenacious especially when dealing with longer sales cycles
* Confident personality and able to communicate and present solutions at Board Level with the ability to negotiate and close sales
* Computer literate, organised, able to prioritise and deliver results
In return, the Business Development Manager will receive an excellent remuneration package including a £35k - £60k basic (Depending upon experience) with an uncapped OTE circa £70k - £90k depending upon targets set plus car or car allowance, 25 days holiday, healthcare, pension and additionally as our client is committed to their employees they offer excellent and genuine career progression opportunities.
If you are interested in this position please email your CV.
Visit our website now at www.atr-solutions.com to view similar positions.
|Package||car/allow, ex benefits |
|Contact||Sheila Carswell |
|Tel||0844 8000 625 |