|Title ||Business Development Manager - Document Management Services|
| Job Term ||Permanent|
| Location ||Bristol|
|Salary ||£45k basic plus an £80k - £90k OTE|
|Details || The Company|
Our client is part of a Global Group, within the Document Management services arena supplying, mailroom services, scanning and data capture, preservation services, microfiche conversion, index card conversion, microfilm conversion, archive management, and document storage. Due to continued growth our client is looking to recruit a new Business Development Manager (BDM) to develop business nationwide. This BDM can be based anywhere in the UK as it is a home based role.
The remit of the Business Development Manager role:-
* Reporting to the UK Sales Manager to drive sales for new clients and new business in existing accounts across the UK
* Focused on closing new business within the document management services arena
* Account Management skills to build and create new business within existing accounts
* Self-motivated and customer focused to achieve growth within the UK
The Business Development Manager skills required for this role:-
* Proven background in document management services, mailroom services scanning and data capture, preservation services, microfiche conversion, index card conversion, microfilm conversion, archive management, document storage
* Target driven with a desire to achieve sales and performance targets
* Ability to present and communicate at all levels
* Self-motivated looking for your next step
In return the Business Development Manager will receive a basic salary of circa £45k basic with an attractive OTE circa £80k - £90k plus full range of company flexible benefits inc. car allowance.
If you are interested in this position please email us your CV.
Visit our website now at www.atr-solutions.com to view similar positions.
|Package||car allow, benefits |
|Contact||Frank Hamilton |
|Tel||0844 8000 625 |