|Title ||Marketing Manager|
| Job Term ||Permanent|
| Location ||London|
|Salary ||£25k salary plus bonus|
|Details || The Company|
Our client has developed a revolutionary Mobile Communications Software solution that delivers an exceptional ROI. We are currently helping them to recruit a Marketing Manager to based in their London office and to be responsible for developing, maintaining and executing marketing strategies.
The purpose and remit of the Marketing Manager role:-
* Marketing in both traditional and electronic environments.
* Supporting sales planning and execution.
* Planning, scheduling and implementing marketing plans.
* Sales and marketing copywriting.
* Design, coordination and organisation of promotional materials.
* Using advanced computer skills, excellent proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint and learning and using proprietary software programmes.
* Event management and exceptional organisational skills.
* Promoting our profile and events on the web.
* Budgeting cost control and some financial reporting.
* Managing outside PR company (proofing press releases, opinion articles, holding weekly meetings, seeking final approval on all materials from MD).
* Social media (creating/seeking content for Twitter and LI accounts, posting regularly, tracking all posts for future reference, growing and cultivating followers on Twitter).
* PR monthly reports (compiling press coverage and social media metrics in monthly report).
* Marketing and SEO monthly reports (compiling website statistics and SEO metrics.
* Reviewing weekly blogs for all our clients two interlinked companies.
* Website creation (content-focused).
* Website forum (monitoring for posts, help work out any registration issues).
* Sales collateral creation and review as requested.
* Finding and attending valuable networking events.
* Product test plan and user guide creation.
The Marketing Manager experience and qualifications:-
* Minimum of 3 years' experience in a marketing environment.
* Graduate calibre.
* Qualification in Marketing is essential.
* Experience with a company in a related industry sector (telco, software, IT).
* Comfortable working in a fast moving start up environment.
* Proven experience of successfully taking a new service/product to market.
* Exceptional computer literacy and an understanding of marketing both traditional and online.
* International event and/or project management experience is desirable.
* Strong content development background happy to write for a variety of audiences and levels.
* Excellent written/presenting skills and the ability to carefully subedit promotional and marketing content.
* Analyse potential strategic partner relationships for specific vertical markets.
* Some overseas travel and you will need be a very hands on and proactive member of the team.
In return, the Marketing Manager will receive an excellent remuneration package including a salary of £25k plus bonus and 25 days holiday. In addition the company is expanding rapidly, offering outstanding career progression opportunities.
If you are interested in this position please email your CV.
Visit our website now to view similar positions.
|Package||benefits, career ops |
|Contact||Sheila Carswell |
|Tel||0844 8000 625 |