|Title ||HR Manager|
| Job Term ||Permanent|
| Location ||London|
|Salary ||£30k - £40k salary plus bonus and benefits|
|Details || The Company|
Our client is a highly successful market leading privately owned technology / service business with an impressive client-base across both the public and private sectors within the homecare industry. Due to expansion plans ahead both in the UK and globally our client now requires a talented HR Manager to be based in London or the Home Counties to join their team.
The purpose and remit of the HR Manager role:-
* Manage the human resources and recruitment activity within this rapidly growing business (employee numbers rose by 35% in 2012 and are due to double in 2014)
* Reporting to the Finance Director, review the HR policies and procedures
* Look after employee contracts
* Manage recruitment activity working closely with relevant business unit managers
* Manage relationships with external recruitment agencies/suppliers
* Main point of contact for both UK and global businesses
* Build strong credible relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
* Responsible for in-house training and development
* Ad-hoc project work, it is anticipated that this role will develop
The HR Manager experience and qualifications required:-
* CIPD Qualified and be working as a HR Manager within a small/medium sized business
* Strong, level headed, energetic HR professional who is CIPD qualified with the ability to work under pressure
* Ideal candidate will be an 'all round' generalist role experienced in a growing SME business
* Excellent academics
* Ambitious and tenacious
* Commercial, self driven and results orientated
* Excellent communication skills
* Customer facing (internal & external)
* Proficient IT skills
In return, the HR Manager will receive an excellent remuneration package including a base salary of £30k - £40k plus bonus and benefits including healthcare, pension and 20 days holiday rising one extra day per annum.
If this role is of interest please email your CV.
Visit our website now at www.atr-solutions.com to view similar positions.
|Package||bonus, h/care, pension |
|Contact||Tanya Evans |
|Tel||0844 8000 625 |