|Title ||Business Development Manager - Pharmaceutical Products and Supplies|
| Job Term ||Permanent|
| Location ||London|
|Salary ||£30k - £35k basic salary £50k uncapped OTE|
|Details || The Company|
Our client is a part of a multi-billion dollar company who sell Science Products and Supplies and Supplies. As part of a marketing drive our client is now looking to recruit for an additional Business Development Manager to help sell products and services throughout London and the Home Counties region.
The purpose and remit of the Business Development Manager role includes:
* Selling their Pharmaceutical products and supplies into the NHS and Retail sectors.
* Although this is primarily a new business role you will be allocated some existing accounts/clients.
* Develop a pipeline to ensure sales targets are met.
* Generate appointments with key decision makers, understand client requirements, negotiate and close sales.
The Business Development Manager skills and experience required for this role:-
* Must have a proven track record in sales within the same or similar arena.
* Comfortable presenting to groups of people and attending exhibitions.
* Confident personality and able to communicate and present at all levels with the ability to negotiate and close sales.
* Computer literate, organised, able to prioritise and deliver results.
In return, the Business Development Manager will receive an excellent remuneration package including £30k - £35k basic salary plus £50k uncapped OTE, car allowance, 25 days holiday, company pension scheme and additionally the company offers excellent career progression opportunities.
If you are interested in this position please email your CV.
Visit our website now at www.atr-solutions.com to view similar positions.
sales sales sales sales sales sales sales sales sales sales sales sales sales sales
|Package||Car allow,pension,25dayshol,OTE-uncapped |
|Contact||Victoria Foster |
|Tel||0844 8000 625 |