|Title ||Regional Training Manager|
| Job Term ||Permanent|
| Location ||London|
|Salary ||£45k - £55k salary plus excellent benefits|
|Details || Regional Training Manager required for a leading UK Retailer to be based in an easy commute of London, with a 45k - £55k salary, excellent benefits that include private medical insurance, contributory pension scheme, 35 holiday days and 10% London Weighting.|
Our client is a leading UK Retailer. Due to expansion, they now require a Regional Training Manager to train their existing and new employees. This role will be supported by our client's Head Office Training & Development Department and their Head of Administration.
The purpose and remit of the Regional Training Manager role:-
* Work closely with the Regional Managers and Trainers at all levels to support the excellent training and development of our client's new and existing employees in the Region.
* Managing the process of basic, refresher and development training of all our client's new and existing employees. All trainee's will come into main regional site for training.
* Delivering company wide and business-area bespoke development programmes for our client's employees at all levels.
* Implementing and supporting our client's Head Office (L&D) concepts as well as providing feedback and regional experience to their Head Office.
* Co-ordinating and controlling all training processes and policies.
* Managing the planning, organising and delivery of Welcome Events (Inductions) to introduce new employees at all levels to our client's company's history, heritage and culture.
* Advising, controlling and monitoring Training Plans for our client's new employees.
* Contact external training providers in relation to development training.
* Visit our client's new and existing employees at their place of work to evaluate the progress of the training, for quality assurance and to acquire any feedback.
* Consulting with the key stakeholders within the Region on key projects that have a leadership, soft skills or cultural development aspect.
* Responsible for the Undergraduate and Graduate Programme within the Region
The Regional Training Manager experience and qualifications required:-
* Minimum of two years Learning & Development experience, with a solid understanding of the complete training cycle.
* Demonstrated knowledge of current learning techniques with a proven application of usage.
* Enthusiastic about training delivery and the development of others.
* Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
* Confident at delivering training sessions and presentations to small and large groups.
* Excellent interpersonal skills with an inventive and enthusing high impact delivery style
* Ability to encourage and motivate employees
* Solid organisational and planning skills with some project management experience.
* PC literate and is competent with Microsoft packages (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
* Highly motivated and driven individual.
* Experience in a retail organisation would be advantageous but is not essential.
* Resides in an easy commute of London.
In return the Regional Training Manager will receive an excellent package including a £45k - £55k salary, excellent benefits that include private medical insurance, contributory pension scheme, 35 holiday days per annum (pro rata, including Bank Holidays) and 10% London Weighting for any employees working within the M25.
If you are interested in this position please email us your CV.
Visit our website now at www.atr-solutions.com to see similar jobs.
Job Ref No:-SC893501C.
|Package||medical insurance, pension |
|Tel||0844 8000 625 |