|Title ||Associate Civil Engineer|
| Job Term ||Permanent|
| Location ||Manchester|
|Salary ||£42k - £50k salary plus excellent benefits|
|Details || Associate Civil Engineer residing in easy commute of Manchester for a well-established and successful Building and Design company with a £42k - £50k salary and excellent benefits that include a company pension scheme, healthcare / dental, wide range of social, charitable and sporting activities and excellent career opportunities.|
Our client is a well-established and successful Building and Design company, they are successfully growing their business and are now recruiting for an Associate Civil Engineer residing in easy commute of Manchester.
The purpose and remit of the Associate Civil Engineer role:- .
* Responsible to our client's Civil and Structural Engineer Directors
* Management and development of our client's civil engineers, graduates and apprentices and developing our client's business.
* Deliver high quality infrastructure designs (roads and drainage) that are associated with building projects.
* Provide support on projects to architects, engineers and designers within their Manchester, Sheffield and Birmingham offices.
* Provide civil engineering designs associated with building developments and public realm projects, from the early master planning stage through to the delivery of solutions on site.
* Resourcing, financial monitoring and reporting.
* Development of our client's customer relationships.
* Assisting our client's directors seeking out and securing new opportunities.
The Associate Civil Engineer skills and qualifications:-
* Educated to a degree level with a minimum 2:1 in a relevant discipline and is currently a Member of the Institution of Civil Engineers.
* Proven experience in a similar environment working in a design consultancy with experience of working on site as either a site engineer or resident engineer.
* Minimum of 5 years relevant post graduate experience with a good knowledge and experience of civil engineering design (drainage schemes that are associated with buildings, highways, public realm and landscape projects, highway and pavement design, undertaking of designs for section 38, 104 and 278 agreements, ground modelling, assessment of flood risk and master planning.
* Strong practical knowledge of AutoCAD, Civils 3D, PDS and WINDES and confident in your knowledge of relevant design standards and legislations.
* Highly motivated with the ability to work with minimum supervision.
* Organised and methodical with an attention to detail.
* Able to prioritise tasks and work to tight deadlines under pressure.
* Pragmatic approach and possess good problem solving technique.
* Strong interpersonal skills, able to build good relationships at all levels with clients and employees and across all professional disciplines.
* Team player with flexible approach.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and able to communicate with tact and diplomacy.
* Resides in easy commute of Manchester.
In return, the Associate Civil Engineer will receive a £42k - £50k salary and excellent benefits that include a company pension scheme, healthcare / dental, wide range of social, charitable and sporting activities and excellent career opportunities.
If you are interested in this position please email us your CV.
Visit our website now at www.atr-solutions.com to view similar positions.
Job Ref No:-SC893523.
|Package||pension, healtcare etc. |
|Tel||0844 8000 625 |