|Title ||Chief Financial Officer|
| Job Term ||Permanent|
| Location ||London|
|Salary ||£150k salary plus bonus and equity|
|Details || Chief Financial Officer based in London or the Home Counties for an Energy organisation with a £150k salary plus bonus, plus superb equity package and excellent benefits.|
Our client is a globally expanding Energy organisation, they are looking to recruit a UK based Chief Financial Officer (CFO) to develop capital and equity markets including investor relationships and emerging markets. The ideal candidate will be based in London or the Home Counties (Middlesex Berkshire Buckinghamshire Hertfordshire Bedfordshire Essex Kent Surrey).
The purpose and remit of the Chief Financial Officer role includes: -
* Develop capital and equity markets, investor relationships and emerging markets.
* Implement financial plans for longer-term growth.
* Work with our client's PLC Board, Stock Exchange and Major Shareholders.
* Ensure achievement of financial targets.
* Become the face of our client's organisation in the City and with major shareholders in the UK.
The Chief Financial Officer key skills and experience include: -
* Qualified Accountant with minimum of 5 years' experience as CFO in a PLC business.
* Proven leadership skills and ideally from a Banking background, although not essential.
* Experience of capital and equity markets, investor relationships and emerging markets.
* Commercially aware and must have experience dealing with city institutions and major shareholders as you will be the face of the company in the UK.
* Excellent customer relationship and communication skills.
* Must be able to travel to our client's global HQ for a period of 3 weeks after joining the company to ensure you fully understand their business proposition and to get to know key players in the business.
* CFO must reside in London or the Home Counties (Middlesex Berkshire Buckinghamshire Hertfordshire Bedfordshire Essex Kent Surrey), however it is a home-based role, so you must be self-motivated and able to work remotely.
In return the Chief Financial Officer will receive an excellent package including a £150k salary plus bonus, superb equity package and excellent benefits.
If you are interested in this position, please email us your CV.
Visit our website now at www.atr-solutions.com to view similar positions.
Job Ref No:- FH893521M
|Package||Excellent benefits |
|Tel||0844 8000 625 |