|Title ||Senior Marketing Executive|
| Job Term ||Permanent|
| Location ||London|
|Salary ||£28k - £30k salary plus excellent benefits|
|Details || Senior Marketing Executive residing in easy commute of London for leading global provider of Education Solutions, with a £28k - £30k salary plus excellent benefits and career opportunities due to their successful continued growth.|
Our client leading global provider of Education Solutions and due to continued successful growth within their business they are now recruiting for a Senior Marketing Executive residing in easy commute of London to provide marketing campaign support across all our client's products and services in North America. EU candidates currently relocating to London will be considered.
The purpose and remit of the Senior Marketing Executive role:-
* Working to identify and collaborate with partners, generate localised content and maintain relationships with companies throughout your assigned region, as well as develop an email and social media campaign (strategy and content).
* Research key new institutions, media and websites to partner with us and drive the quality and quantity of candidates to our client's events.
* Research for potential new opportunities in new markets.
* Developing new partnerships and managing existing partnerships with key media in your allocated region to create mutually beneficial long term associations.
* Conceptualising and managing city specific marketing campaigns that are aligned to the overall regional strategy.
* Undertake marketing administration and reports attributed to the cities managed.
* Contribute to the social media and email strategy planning for your allocated region to generate more registrations for the events.
* Management and recruitment of the local staff for onsite support of North American events.
* May be required to travel to events.
The Senior Marketing Executive experience and qualifications:-
* University degree with a minimum of 3 years marketing and/or events experience (Degree in Marketing would be desirable but not essential).
* Knowledge and good understanding of the North American market i.e. studied in USA as an undergraduate and currently doing B2C marketing (our client is willing to sponsor this role), ideally B2C marketing targeting students in the US market.
* Creative mindset, able to create innovative / fresh content and multitask and prioritize workload (juggling different tasks with efficiency).
* Quick thinking, thorough and a responsive team player with a very strong attention to detail.
* Good negotiation skills that will help to secure profitable partnerships.
* Good analysing and reporting skills and is proficient in Microsoft Office suite applications i.e. Excel and Word etc.
* Good communicator who is fluent in English with an excellent written and telephone manner and able to interact well with current and prospective partners (knowledge of a second language i.e. French or Spanish would be desirable but not essential).
In return, the Senior Marketing Executive will receive with a £28k - £30k salary plus excellent benefits and career opportunities due to their successful continued growth.
If you are interested in this position, please email us your CV.
Visit our website now at www.atr-solutions.com to view similar positions.
Job Ref No:-SC893551.
|Package||ex benefits, career opps |
|Tel||0844 8000 625 |