|Title ||HR Director|
| Job Term ||Permanent|
| Location ||London|
|Salary ||£90k - £100k salary plus excellent benefits|
|Details || HR Director for a highly successful FMCG company to work in their London office with a £90k - £100k salary plus pension, healthcare and further excellent benefits to be discussed at interview.|
Our client is a highly successful FMCG company with an impressive customer base in the UK. Due to expansion plans our client now requires an experienced and talented HR Director based in the London to join their team.
The purpose and remit of the HR Director role:-
* Reporting to the Managing Director.
* Responsible for both candidate attraction and employee retention strategies that encompasses both performance management and the right mix of compensation and benefits to ensure the business meets its goals
* Analyse business needs from an HR standpoint and develop HR initiatives to ensure our client is seen by candidates as an employer of choice.
* Ensure the HR department follow correct procedures and give relevant advice to hiring managers around compliance, HR policy and procedures when required.
* Develop annual HR budget and ensure the efficiency of the HR operation.
* Manage recruitment activity by working closely with the management team.
* Manage relationships with external recruitment agencies / suppliers and ensure the PSL is fit for purpose.
* Responsible for in-house training and development.
The HR Director experience and qualifications required:-
* BA / BS degree or HR Manager / Director experience and CIPD qualified.
* Substantial all round generalist or combined specialist experience in one or more functional areas (employment law, employee relations, staffing, compensation / bonuses, organizational, educational / training development).
* Strong understanding of hiring practices and legalities.
* Demonstrable proficiency in Human Resource functional delivery and ability to actively demonstrate strong consultative service skills.
* Strong leadership and excellent communication and negotiation skills.
* Able to work independently and handle multiple priorities simultaneously.
* IT literate and proficient in Microsoft Office.
In return the HR Director will receive an excellent package including salary of £90k - £100k salary plus pension, healthcare and further excellent benefits to be discussed at interview.
If you are interested in this position, please email us your CV.
Visit our website now at www.atr-solutions.com to see similar jobs.
Job Ref No:-HR021116L.
|Package||excellent benefits |
|Tel||0844 8000 625 |