|Title ||Business Development Manager|
| Job Term ||Permanent|
| Location ||Manchester|
|Salary ||Excellent salary plus bonus|
|Details || Business Development Manager for a financially secure and highly respected Medical Devices Manufacturer within an easy commute of Bolton (Lancashire) with an excellent salary (to be discussed at interview) plus bonus, pension, and other additional benefits.|
Our client is a financially secure and highly respected Medical Devices Manufacturer. Due to continued growth our client is now recruiting for a Business Development Manager based in a commuting distance of Bolton (Lancashire) focussed on retaining existing clients and bringing on new clients / business.
The purpose and remit of the Business Development Manager - Med-tech role:-
* Reporting directly to the Managing Director.
* Management and responsibility for sales, advertising and marketing budgets.
* Development and implementation of sales and marketing strategies.
* Identification of new product/s opportunities within clinical environments.
* Exploitation and introduction of new product/s into (initially) UK hospitals.
* Inclusion of our client into relevant business associations and networks and the creation of links with universities, hospitals and clinical leaders.
The Business Development Manager - Med-tech skills and qualifications:-
* 5 years' sales experience in OEM Med-tech.
* Able to demonstrate the ability to access the key decision makers within organisations who procure the services our client can offer. .
* Track record for bringing the appropriate business enquiries in to the business, through to order placement and the ongoing development of customer relationships.
* Able to bring potential sales opportunities from an already established network of contacts.
* Access to and knowledge of UK Hospital clinical and procurement departments, and be accustomed to obtaining information and consultation in such environments.
* Qualified to degree level.
* Efficient and methodical in approach to sales pipeline management with the ability to prioritize opportunities and tasks.
* Excellent communication, negotiation, writing and people management skills.
* Live in a commutable distance of Bolton (Lancashire).
In return, the Business Development Manager - Med-tech will receive an excellent remuneration package plus excellent benefits.
If you are interested in this position please email your CV.
Visit our website now at www.atr-solutions.com to view similar positions.
Job Ref No:- SC893584A.
|Package||Ex benefits, career opps |
|Tel||0844 8000 625 |