|Title ||Security and H&S Officer|
| Job Term ||Permanent|
| Location ||London|
|Salary ||£37k - £45k salary plus excellent benefits|
|Details || Security and H&S Officer for a Manufacturer, Distributor and Retailer in the Building Supplies sector within an easy commute of East London with a £37k - £45k salary plus a Mercedes C Class saloon car, private healthcare, pension and additional excellent benefits.|
Our client is a highly respected and financially secure Manufacturer, Distributor and Retailer in the Building Supplies arena. They are recruiting for a Security and H&S Officer with responsibility for a number of UK locations within an easy commute of East London.
The purpose and remit of the Security and H&S Officer role:-
* Report to Director on status of operations in terms of Security and Health & Safety effectiveness.
* Responsible for policy formation, implementation and review in terms of the management of Security and Health & Safety.
* Ensure that all relative United Kingdom and European Union legislation relating to Security and Health & Safety at work is brought to the attention of the Directors and complied with.
* Responsible for the design, planning and execution of our clients Security and Health & Safety plan.
* Ensure company meets all legal requirements regarding Security and Health & Safety.
* Ensure regular audits take place and that policies are adhered to in accordance to objectives.
* Provide effective training and communications with staff regarding updates to UK legislation.
* Ensure Security and Health & Safety objectives are clear and that staff are motivated to adhere to guidelines in order that business and customer needs are met.
* Ensure progressive development and ongoing improvement in performance in the company's Security and Health & Safety programme.
* Liaise with internal and external stakeholders and clients where required to ensure smooth operations.
The Security and H&S Officer skills and qualifications:-
* Must have knowledge of UK certifications for Security and Health & Safety (ideally have worked in either a retail or manufacturing environment - although this is not essential).
* Must have knowledge of Security and Health & Safety Management.
* Must be able to show a minimum of 2 years' experience in Security and Health & Safety Management.
* Must be able to demonstrate a commitment and passion towards excellent customer service and be willing to "go the extra mile".
* Experience working with Security or Health and Safety software would be advantageous especially Safety Cloud Software (however this is not essential).
* Ideally you will have a relevant Security and Health & Safety qualification e.g. IOSH or NEBOSH Qualified
* Must be a people person, you will be able to communicate at all levels in a confident manner and able to build loyalty internally and from customers.
In return the Security and H&S Officer will receive an excellent salary between £37k - £45k depending upon experience, plus a Mercedes C Class saloon car, private healthcare, pension and additional excellent benefits.
If you are interested in this position, please email us your CV.
Visit our website now at www.atr-solutions.com to see similar jobs.
Job Ref No:-SC893561B.
|Package||car and ex benefits |
|Tel||0844 8000 625 |