|Title ||Business Development Manager|
| Job Term ||Permanent|
| Location ||London|
|Salary ||£50k to £70k basic salary plus an excellent uncapped OTE|
|Details || Business Development Manager residing in or around London, selling Cloud Based Video Conferencing Solutions for a £50k to £70k basic salary plus an excellent uncapped OTE, car allowance, excellent benefits and due to our client's ongoing success, there are excellent and genuine career progression opportunities.|
Our client is a specialist provider in Cloud Based Video Conferencing Solutions and they have achieved outstanding year on year growth with the sales team exceeding targets and achieving high earnings. Due to their continued success, our client is now looking for several Business Development Managers, residing in or around London, to join their New Business Sales Team.
The purpose and remit of the Business Development Manager - Cloud Based Video Conferencing Solutions role: -
* Winning new UK business sales by selling their comprehensive products and services solutions to new clients.
* Build a pipeline of sales opportunities to ensure sales your targets are achieved.
* Prepare and present presentations and create and send proposals and sales contracts when appropriate.
* Participate in seminars, trade shows and marketing opportunity when and where appropriate.
* Keep up to date with our client's products and services to their current and potential customers and their competition offerings.
The Business Development Manager - Cloud Based Video Conferencing Solutions skills and experience required: -
* Must have a proven track record in new business sales, selling either Cloud Based Video Conferencing Solutions or selling software solutions to Communications companies.
* Must be a new business sales hunter, highly motivated with a will to win.
* Proven ability in building a pipeline of opportunities, influencing key decision makers, negotiating and closing the sale.
* Computer literate, organised, able to prioritise and deliver results.
* Current network of C level contacts.
* Resides in or around London.
In return The Business Development Manager - Cloud Based Video Conferencing Solutions will receive an excellent package including £50k to £70k basic salary plus an excellent uncapped OTE, car allowance, excellent benefits and due to our client's ongoing success, there are excellent and genuine career progression opportunities.
If you are interested in this position, please email us your CV.
Visit our website now at www.atr-solutions.com to see similar jobs.
Job Ref:- FH893593C.
|Tel||0844 8000 625 |