|Title ||Mobile Commercial Gas & Plumbing Engineer|
| Job Term ||Permanent|
| Location ||London|
|Salary ||£27k - £35k salary .|
|Details || Mobile Commercial Gas & Plumbing Engineer residing in a commutable distance of London for a Facilities Management company with a £27k - £35k salary, company pension, excellent working hours of 8am to 5pm Monday to Friday, 23 days holiday and our client offers excellent career progression opportunities.|
Our client is a financially stable and successful FM company that provides Building Maintenance Services including Engineering Services for pubs, bars, hospitals, schools and high street retailers. Due to their continued success, they are now currently recruiting for a Mobile Commercial Gas & Plumbing Engineer residing in a commutable distance of London to carry out planned preventative and reactive maintenance works to building plant, equipment and systems.
The remit of the Mobile Commercial Gas & Plumbing Engineer role:-
* Reporting to the Technical Supervisor and Contract Manager.
* Undertake maintenance tasks, call out response and repair of all types of gas heating and plumbing.
* Efficiently maintain and repair plant and equipment when and where required.
* Carry out diagnostic, fault finding and identify any required replacement parts.
* Identify areas for additional works within and out with of the specified contractual requirements.
* Maintain PPM Paperwork and Gas Safety Certificates.
* Understand and complete all work documentation accurately on time.
* Understand and comply to all policies and procedures.
* Carry out work in a diligent and safe manner.
* Comply with all the Health and Safety policies and procedures.
* Attend and fully participate in the training and toolbox talk activities as required.
* Undertake additional duties in line with capabilities if and when required.
* Issue and ensure the appropriate controls within the Permit to Work systems.
* Ensure that Method Statements and Risk Assessments are prepared for all tasks carried performed to ensure safe working practices.
* Develop good working relationships with all the members of the customers staff and your own Maintenance staff.
* Ensure the provision of a safe and healthy working environment and ensure compliance with all of our client's company policies and procedures, as well as client site policies, procedures and working arrangements as required.
* Ensure a professional image is presented to clients and visitors and ensure excellence in customer service is delivered and promoted at all times.
* Ensure that professional and technical skills are constantly maintained through a commitment to personal development and life-long-learning.
The Mobile Commercial Gas & Plumbing Engineer skills and experience required for this role:- .
* Hold one or more of the following qualifications - COCN1, CCN1, CENWAT1, CKR1, HTR1, CDGA1, CIGA1, CODNCO1, CORT1, UVHW G3, PCP1, TPCP1A, ICPN1, CCLP1 (PD).
* NVQ Plumbing qualified.
* Must be willing to work at heights.
* Good general experience with working in occupied premises.
* Good knowledge and understanding of Quality, Health & Safety and Environmental procedures.
* Ability to communicate at all levels.
* Generally, IT literate.
* Clear communicator both written and orally.
* Customer focused approach.
* Resides in a commutable distance of London.
In return, the Mobile Commercial Gas & Plumbing Engineer will receive an excellent remuneration package including £27k - £35k salary, company pension, excellent working hours of 8am to 5pm Monday to Friday, 23 days holiday and our client offers excellent career progression opportunities.
If you are interested in this position, please email us your CV.
Visit our website now at www.atr-solutions.com to see similar jobs.
Job Ref:- SC893598L.
|Package||ex benefits, career opps |
|Tel||0844 8000 625 |