|Title ||Interim Finance Director|
| Job Term ||Contract|
| Location ||London|
|Salary ||£100k salary plus bonus|
|Details || Finance Director (2 days per week - Long Term Contract) based in London or the surrounding Home Counties for a global sized company with a £100k salary plus bonus (Pro-Rata) with excellent benefits.|
Our client has recently expanded its global portfolio of European companies with the acquisition of a rising Entrepreneurial SME Engineering company. This has resulted in the requirement for part-time Finance Director (Long Term Contract - 2 days per week) based in London or the surrounding Counties (Middlesex Berkshire Oxfordshire Buckinghamshire Hertfordshire Bedfordshire Essex Kent Surrey Essex Hampshire to enable this company to move to the next level.
The purpose and remit of the Finance Director - 2 days per week (Long-term contract) role:-
* Report to the Managing Director.
* Responsible for the management of all finance related activities within the company.
* Ensure all accounting requirements are met and accurate, including efficiencies / cost controls / cash flow management activities and reporting tools are in place.
* Responsible for the monthly and yearly financial reporting, budgeting and forecasting.
* Dealing with the owners on all potential merger and acquisition activity.
The Finance Director experience and qualifications:-
* Solid accounting background with a proven track record in a similar role.
* Proven experience in working in an engineering orientated organisation, ideally experienced in working with a private equity backed business although this is not essential.
* Demonstrate experience of efficiencies / cost controls / cash flow management activities and reporting tools.
* Relevant Finance based qualification, preferably ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent.
* Client would also look at candidates who work on a daily rate.
In return the Finance Director - 2 days per week (Long-term contract) will receive an excellent package including a £100k salary plus bonus (Pro Rata) and excellent benefits. Due to this company being part of a global portfolio of companies there are genuine career progression opportunities.
If you are interested in this position please email us your CV.
Visit our website now at www.atr-solutions.com to see similar jobs.
Job Ref No:- FH201819L
|Package||excellent benefits, career opps |
|Contact||Frank Hamilton |
|Tel||0844 8000 625 |